[BlueOnyx:15460] Re: SSL : wildcard cert on two blueonyx websites on same domain

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 23 13:58:17 -05 2014

Hi Cédric,

> Where are the apache instructions about SSL (SSLCertificateFile,
> SSLCertificateKeyFile, ...) located ? I can't find them in vhost config
> files...

Sorry, I'm late to the party. What speaks against doing it this way:

1.) Have the primary site on one IP. Install the wildcard SSL
certificate there via the GUI.

2.) Create the other site via the GUI, give it a different IP and
install the wildcard SSL certificate there, too. Don't create a
subdomain for it, but a regular site.

Certificates are domain specific. Not IP specific.