[BlueOnyx:16371] Re: New dovecot version problem?

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Sun Nov 2 07:43:35 -05 2014

Hi Michael,

On 01-11-14 17:15, Michael Stauber wrote:
> I've seen a few of these as well. While I prefer not to see any errors
> ... it still seems to work fine. Could be transitional issues between
> Dovecot versions that happen only the first time around someone accesses
> a mailbox that was previously checked with an older version of Dovecot?

Well, it happens p.e. on my mailbox the every day the past days, so it
is not just the first time a mailbox is checked with the new version.

An error or warning in a logfile is one, but on client side, the error
also pops up. At least on thunderbird it does. Which is not a nice thing
to present to a user.
--
Maurice