[BlueOnyx:16404] Re: New dovecot version problem?

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Tue Nov 4 12:43:48 -05 2014

Hello Maurice,

does this problem still persist? Because to be honest: I am still waiting for it to be solved before I am going to install the Pootle-Updates on my machines.. I don't want to get support calls from customers on all machines.

And if you still face this error: does happen on a single BO version or are all affected?

Thank you,

Tobias