[BlueOnyx:16381] Re: Pootle-Patchday Issues III : ProFTPd fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Nov 3 10:12:29 -05 2014

Hi Maurice,

> Even with this latest version, I can not connect to port 990 for FTPS.
> Filezilla Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
>
> This is on 5108R.

Please try this. Both from the shell of the affected server as well as
from a shell of another server:

openssl s_client -connect <IP>:990

That should establish a connection to port 990 on the specified IP and
will show you the cert information of the exchange if it gets that far.

If you do have APF installed, then also please check /etc/apf/conf.apf
and see if the line starting with IG_TCP_CPORTS has port 990 listed. It
might not have it listed. Add it to that line and then restart APF:
"/sbin/service apf restart".