[BlueOnyx:16454] Website admin : web login after migration

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Wed Nov 12 04:24:01 -05 2014

hello,

We're migrating websites from an old bluequartz to a new blueonyx
server, witch cmuExport / cmuImport.
On a migrated website, I can't connect on web interface with a site
administrator of this website.
I've restarted admserv and cced.
The only log I have is in /var/log/messages (nothing related in
/var/log/admserv) :

# Nov 12 10:17:55 sar-w10 cced(smd)[3480]: client 0:[49:30343]: AUTH to
user "contactaa" failed

Can anybody help me with this please ? I don't know where to look for...
I've tried to disable / re-enable "site administrator" permissions,
changes nothing.

# cat /etc/build
build 20140205 for a 5108R in en_US

Regards,