[BlueOnyx:16478] Re: mailwatch

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Nov 18 15:31:11 -05 2014

Hi Dudi,

On 11/18/2014 2:05 PM, Dudi Goldenberg wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am in the process of retiring an old BQ server and I am looking for an
> alternative.
>
>  From what I read, there is no MailScanner/mailwatch PKG for BlueOnyx,
> which is a show stopper for me.
>
> Is there anyone offering such a PKG?

No, there is no Mailscanner/MailWatch package for Blueonyx.  It's a very
inefficient way to process email compared to AV-Spam's techniques.   I
would highly recommend AV-Spam.   Yes, it's different, so there will be
some amount of a learning curve.  But it is a very good system to work with.

We do offer a hosted filtering solution that is based on MailWatch.  We
have added to the interface to allow for better blacklist/whitelist
management and filtering/forwarding options.   It is not a package that
installs on a server, but rather a hosted "cloud" solution that you can
use.  If you would like information on that, please contact me offlist,
as I don't feel it's appropriate to discuss commercial pricing here.

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services