[BlueOnyx:16479] Re: mailwatch

Dudi Goldenberg dudi at kolcore.com
Tue Nov 18 16:13:26 -05 2014

Hi Chris,

>We do offer a hosted filtering solution that is based on MailWatch.  We
>have added to the interface to allow for better blacklist/whitelist
>management and filtering/forwarding options.   It is not a package that
>installs on a server, but rather a hosted "cloud" solution that you can
>use.  If you would like information on that, please contact me offlist,
>as I don't feel it's appropriate to discuss commercial pricing here.

well, I prefer to have all my services in house under my control, old habits die hard...

My goal is to give a domain admin access to his user's quarantine so he can manage it release, re-classify etc., one task less for me.

I can't understand why Mailwatch/MailScanner are kept out of BlueOnyx without providing an alternative, even commercially.

Any other solution comes to your mind?

Regards,

Dudi Goldenberg
CTO