[BlueOnyx:16492] Re: Blueonyx 5208R - can not add mailinglist

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 19 14:27:31 -05 2014

Hi Dirk,

>> Mailing lists:
> some ideas?

No, I'm kinda puzzled about this. I tried to create a list on a 520XR
and it worked just fine. Here is the excerpt from /var/log/messages:

http://d2.smd.net/.lst/index.txt

The problem on your end starts with this error message in your
/var/log/messages:

> cced(smd)[16845]: handler handlers/base/mailman/handle_vsite.pl
> defered

Why is that transaction marked as "defered"? That would only happen if
CCEd is suspended (write locked) or if there is another (related)
transaction already going on that has the CODB database Object locked.

Could you please restart CCEd and try again?

Also make sure under "Server Management" / "Maintenance" / "Server
Desktop" the checkbox "Lock Server Desktop" is not ticked.