[BlueOnyx:16497] Re: Blueonyx 5208R - can not add mailinglist

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Thu Nov 20 02:38:12 -05 2014

Michael,

thank you for your email.
I checked it.
Yes, mailman is active.
No of course Server Desktop is _not_ locked.
Yes, I did a restart for cced.

But after trying to safe it loaderbar lasts till doomsday. No change.
I have installed a new 5208R. Also only loaderbar and additional _no_ entries in /ver/log/messages about creating a mailman list.

So you are welcome to have a look at the server directly or help me to give you more information that we can figure out, what is going on.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt