[BlueOnyx:16528] Re: Link to 5108R to 5208R upgrade instructions

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sat Nov 22 12:22:12 -05 2014

Hi Michael

The upgrade seems to have gone well, more or less. However Apache is not
starting anymore.

I get the error:
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 10 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
$parms->add_config() has failed: mod_perl:1: <VirtualHost> was not closed.
at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Apache2/PerlSections.pm line 215.\n

Help would be appreciated.

Best regards
Felix