[BlueOnyx:16532] Re: Link to 5108R to 5208R upgrade instructions

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sat Nov 22 14:00:58 -05 2014

PS: All is fine, except one website.
In the admin GUI on the Virtual Site List it shows that website to be SSL
enabled, but when I try to modify the SSL settings of the site then it shows
that SSL is not enabled and the comment: This item is disabled. You do not
have the privileges to modify this item. And: There is currently no
certificate for this site. Create or import a certificate to view
information for that certificate.

When I try to access the site with a browser the screen remains blank ... no
error message appears.

Thanks Michael

All is fine again!

Here is the output of:
# rpm -q --whatprovides /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf
base-apache-glue-1.4.1-0BX11.el6.noarch

Best regards
Felix