[BlueOnyx:16537] Re: Link to 5108R to 5208R upgrade instructions

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Nov 22 16:29:41 -05 2014

Hi Felix,

> In the admin GUI on the Virtual Site List it shows that website to be SSL
> enabled, but when I try to modify the SSL settings of the site then it shows
> that SSL is not enabled and the comment: This item is disabled. You do not
> have the privileges to modify this item. And: There is currently no
> certificate for this site. Create or import a certificate to view
> information for that certificate.

Yeah, if that website's /certs directoy doesn't have a key and a cert in
it, then SSL will be shown as disabled and will leave you no option to
turn it on. The reason for this is that Apache will refuse to start if a
key/cert was specified, but are actually missing.

So please check /home/sites/<fqdn>/certs/ for that site and see what it
has in there.