[BlueOnyx:16542] Re: Link to 5108R to 5208R upgrade instructions

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Sun Nov 23 04:30:39 -05 2014

Hi Michael

I checked /home/sites/<fqdn>/certs/ however there is no /certs directory for
this domain.
The funny thing is that in the admin GUI on the Virtual Site List it
nevertheless shows this domain to be SSL enabled.

When I access this site with a browser then all pages are blank. When I
prepend https:// for this site then the only SSL enabled site on the server
opens, even though the site is on a different IP address.

I'm at a loss what could cause this. Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Felix