[BlueOnyx:16571] Re: Adding an ACCEPT rule for a static IP in the firewall

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 06:43:57 -05 2014

Thanks for the information... I've tried a few things and it's still
blocking this IP address, even with bfd/ignore.hosts in place.

The rules were reloaded at 4am this morning, loading a set of rules that
appeared to have the DROP rule in place (exactly the same line number that
I've been clearing).

Where do I look for the base set of rules that are always present and how do
I correctly add to it.

Many thanks indeed, Richard