[BlueOnyx:16583] Re: Adding an ACCEPT rule for a static IP in the firewall

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Nov 27 06:41:08 -05 2014

Hello Richard,

On 26-11-14 12:43, Richard Morgan wrote:
> Thanks for the information... I've tried a few things and it's still
> blocking this IP address, even with bfd/ignore.hosts in place.

That's weird. You might want to check if the ignore.hosts file is listed
in /usr/local/bfd/exclude.files

> Where do I look for the base set of rules that are always present and how do
> I correctly add to it.

I also use apf/bfd but I don't think that my system reloads default
rules. The default rules are constructed using info in /etc/apf/conf.apf

Apf also has the ability to import remote lists to deny access from some
hosts. You can find them if you do a search for
DLIST_
in /etc/apf/conf.apf
--
Maurice