[BlueOnyx:16091] Re: Webmail alternative?

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Fri Oct 3 07:27:16 -05 2014

Hi Michael,
I know it¹s definitely not your priority but OWM has some problems since
yesterday after the yum update. Mails can not be moved/deleted anymore.
Is there a quick solution (or rollback) possible, we will migrate to
5108/5208 soon, but currently have a few 5106 servers running and these have
a lot of other things on it which need to be ported first to the 5108 PhP
versionŠ
As on the 5106¹s I¹ve a couple of hundred email users who use OWM they start
hitting me up with emails..
Thanks

Janwillem