[BlueOnyx:16092] Re: Database delete bug?

danny danny at missing.com
Fri Oct 3 08:07:38 -05 2014

I would think the best practice in this situation would be to create a whole new site and db for the live version and transfer the development db into the new db.

I know it's a little extra work, but at least you have a back up ground zero working configuration to fall back to if there was a missed issue during the development phase that hoses everything.

Sent via the missing mobile gateway.