[BlueOnyx:16094] Re: Database delete bug?

Matt James matt at rainstorminc.com
Fri Oct 3 10:12:37 -05 2014

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the email.  Yes, that's the workaround I recommended to our client who ran into this issue.  Having said that, it does seem to be a bug in BlueOnyx.  You'd expect that the DB would be tied to the site and not tied to the site domain when that site was originally created.  Just wanted to hear if that bug might be fixed in the future to reduce the extra work required for my client and anyone else who might run into this.

--
Matt James
RainStorm, Inc