[BlueOnyx:16132] Re: Bug in the new BO GUI regarding ServerAliases

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 9 16:51:10 -05 2014

Hi Tobias,

> I just realised that the ServerAlias entries on a site on a server
> with the new GUI get lost at two circumstances:

I just reviewed this and you're right. I knew I had fixed *something* in
that regards. And I did. We have email server alias and web server
aliases. In the past both got lost when SSL was toggled on or off.
Somewhere along the road I fixed the email server aliases issue.

I just went back and fixed the web server alias issue as well. Updated
base-apache RPMS have been published to YUM for all versions of BlueOnyx.