[BlueOnyx:16141] Re: Bug in the new BO GUI regarding ServerAliases

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Oct 10 13:44:00 -05 2014

Hi Tobias,

> But wouldn't it be cmu's job to fix this at the end of an import?

Yeah, but I decided against it. The script I have does that for all
sites. Some of us like to loop cmuImport around for installing sites one
by one. Running this script (which does all Vsites) would delay that
further and further.

But now with the fix that I published yesterday this won't be necessary
anymore anyway. On cmuImport this fix will (or rather should - have to
test it) take care of that issue, too.