[BlueOnyx:16210] syncEmailService run at startup

Simone Capra capra at erweb.it
Fri Oct 17 07:46:30 -05 2014

Hi all!

i have a problem with:

/usr/sausalito/constructor/base/email/syncEmailService.pl

this script is now run at boot time by cce (i think that before
BlueOnyx-5208R-SL-6.5-20140824 was not run at boot)

This is a problem since i have to wait fo mysql and then run sendmail
after that...

Is there a way to disable boot time init?
TKS
Simone

--
Simone Capra
E.R. WEB - s.r.l.

mob. +39 335 5257182
mail: capra at erweb.it

[VERCELLI]
P.zza Risorgimento, 12 - 13100 - Vercelli
tel. +39 0161 210090

[MILANO]
L.go Richini, 6 - 20122 - Milano
tel. +39 02 58215611

[WWW]
http://www.erweb.it

Problemi con le configurazioni di posta elettronica?

http://assistenza.erweb.it/
http://www.dnsqueries.com