[BlueOnyx:17401] Re: strange delay from mailman

Tigerwolf tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Thu Apr 2 13:29:04 -05 2015

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015, Barry Mishkind wrote:

> But .. the same post is delayed for one to two hours in sending the copy to
> the local address here on the server. If I subscribe directly to my ISP address,
> it comes right in, but to the main alias on the server, it seems to take
> hours to return.
>
> Any ideas where to look for this one?

Check 'ps -aux|grep send' and see what the value is for the queue runner
process, and be sure there is one.  This sets the delay for retries on
queued mail it couldn't send the first time around.

Maybe the greylisting changed that value.

Before saying that disabling graylisting didn't fix it, be sure that all
queued mail has been cleared out, since just turning greylisting off
likely dosen't mess with already queued messages.