[BlueOnyx:17403] Fan out of email

Chad Bersche chad at bersche.com
Thu Apr 2 18:35:37 -05 2015

I would like to be able to have email come into to a single email
address, and then have that email aliases to multiple individuals. I've
done this in the past for traditional sendmail configurations where I
can have a single user (like root, admin, webmaster, etc.) send email to
more than one actual email address on the same system.  I'd really like
to do the same for a few users on a virtual site.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible?  When I tried to do so thru the
web interface, I was told the alias was already in use, and wondering if
direct manipulation of the virtusertable is the best way, or if there's
something else tried and true.

Thanks!