[BlueOnyx:17414] Re: The AV-SPAM 6.0.0-1 problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:57:02 -05 2015

I wrote:

> I just installed the update and the SPAM tab is gone from the GUI for each
user.

I thought I would update. I have a second dedicated server where users do
not use email so I tested the update on that server and have the same
problem. This is on two different 5208R's.

When I installed the update the SPAM settings tab is no longer available.

So everyone might want to hold off until Michael has a chance to check this
out.

M Aronoff Out