[BlueOnyx:17415] Re: The AV-SPAM 6.0.0-1 problem - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 11 17:18:52 -05 2015

Hi Michael,

> So everyone might want to hold off until Michael has a chance to check this
> out.

I just checked and can confirm the problem. I had forgotten that I
cannot use IonCube Encoder to encode UI extensions. And the "SPAM" tab
is rendered by such an UI extension.

The fastest way for me to fix is was to re-upload the fixed AV-SPAM
under the same version and release number, as that re-publishes the
fixed version right away. So the AV-SPAM v6.0.1-1 that is currently (at
this moment) on NewLinQ is the fixed one. So you can uninstall the
AV-SPAM 6.0.1-1 and then install the fixed one of the same version from
NewLinQ.

I also uploaded the same fix as v6.0.1-2, but that will only become
visible once Greg has had a chance to push it out.