[BlueOnyx:17435] dovecot: auth: Error: Module is for different ABI version

neil watson neil at waterend.net
Sat Apr 18 10:19:24 -05 2015

HI all,

I'm seeing the below message in my logs every day (multiple times):

dovecot: auth: Error: Module is for different ABI version 2.0.9 (we have
2.2.ABIv15(2.2.15)): /usr/lib/dovecot/auth/libdriver_sqlite.so

I've tried re-installing dovecot with yum to no avail and don't seem to
have any other dovcot packages installed...

Any clues as to where it should be coming from - in other words: what do
I need to re-install to update it?

BO is 5107R...

TIA

Neil