[BlueOnyx:17440] Re: 5209 Feedback

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 18 18:02:04 -05 2015

Hi Paul,

> Is there a specific person/place/email/webpage to report issues/bugs with
> the 5209 iso release?
> I have a few of them, along with fixes/workarounds, but I'm not sure
> whether to dump them on the mailing list in a chunk, one-by-one, or report
> them some other way.

You can do it in several ways and all of them are fine:

- Built in "Bug Report": In the GUI under "Software Updates" / "Support"
there is the menu entry "Bugreport". Any bugreports filed there will go
automatically into our ticket system and end on my desk.

- Mailing list. That's also fine.

- Support Portal: http://shop.blueonyx.it/ - Bottom menu, "Support".

- Or you can email me offlist.

Please let me know which issues you found. And also any fixes that you
have applied and want to have integrated into the base install.