[BlueOnyx:17458] relaying denied

Robert Wurth wurthrs at slu.edu
Sun Apr 26 14:20:27 -05 2015

--
Hi all

I hope someone can answer this question but I have 3 virtual domains set up
on a blueonyx box.  I can send mail fom them without any problems but when
I try to send mail to a user on any of the domains from an external source
I get them bounced back with a relaying denied login required message.  I
didn't have any issues with the previous version.  Any ideas?

I had saw a message about adding the names to the mail server alias but I
either get a message telling me that it is forwarding the message to itself
or that the alias is already used.

One other thing, I would like to have sendmail remove the machine name from
the mail address when mail is sent, IE  person at blablabla.com instead of
person at www.blablabla.com, Can this be easile accomplished?

Thanks
Bob