[BlueOnyx:17490] Re: 5208R "Usage Information" does not work

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Thu Apr 30 16:26:17 -05 2015

I just got this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 27 bytes) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/helpers/directory_helper.php on line 55

5207R

Webalizer seems to work (vsites & Server mgt.)

Any other stats I try to generate for any vhost/site I get.

No data were found for activity during the period specified. You may
want to try another set of dates.

I was trying to find a way to measure a clients inbound and outboud
traffic so I can bill accordingly

How do you all deal with this?

I have one client who has a web based ftp program that his client use to
upload very large music files.  He then downloads that same file.

I want to show him how much traffic he is using again..... so I can bill
him.

Thanks

--Tim