[BlueOnyx:18168] Re: BlueOnyx Shop problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:09:57 -05 2015

Yes, I was able to make the purchase on my cell phone but I am still blocked from getting to the shop.bluonyx.it from my IP address 99.89.53.157

More importantly I cannot figure out how to link up the BOPE to my servers. I bought 8 licenses but when I go to “Link a package” all I see are very old previously made purchases. Help please?

Michael Aronoff - michael at aronoff.org <mailto:mick at aronoff.org>

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
  -  <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/31912.html> Thomas Jefferson