[BlueOnyx:18169] BlueOnyx Professional Edition questions

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:05:54 -05 2015

I just upgraded 8 servers to the BOPE software lease and am very happy so
far. I want to thank Greg and Michael for all their help.

I have two questions that I thought I would post here since others may know.

1. If I have the old APF package should I remove it before I install APF
that is part of BOPE?

2. Is the MySQL update seamless? Do I need to do anything after the update.
I will of course back my databases first but I want to know if there is any
update that is needed to be done to the databases themselves after the
update.

Thanks!