[BlueOnyx:18170] Email support only

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Aug 18 23:22:44 -05 2015

Hi  Michael

I purchased two AV-Spam at your site in this April with option
"Current version, No updates. Email support only".

I have a question for the representation of "Email support only".

Greg is saying that it is the translation of the problem and
he said it was originally "forum support only".

See following my backup url,
by search key "german -> english translation".
  http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/test/Email_support_only/

My question is ;
the "Email support only" means "forum support only",  realy?

The forum  http://forum.compassnetworks.com.au/
is recently does not appear to be less active.
If so, it would be that there is not many question from anyone?

Eiji Hamano