[BlueOnyx:18175] Re: blocked IP address from store and forum

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Aug 19 06:28:03 -05 2015

Team.

I have received Eiji’s IP address, investigated, and provided the reason for the block to him directly. This was not a server block. It was an infrastructure level IDS block on that particular IP address. The infrastructure operated as designed, and the block will expire within 7 days automatically assuming the cause of the block does not repeat.

I am aware of Michael’s issue, but we have not progressed the discussion - I am guessing that any temporary issue is now resolved. If required, I can investigate if I can be provided with an IP address.

GK

P.S. Its not a conspiracy :)