[BlueOnyx:18189] Re: blocked IP address from store and forum

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Aug 20 01:22:26 -05 2015

Hi Greg and Michael Aronoff

Your storys are strange enough to hear.

Greg, IDS block in my understanding is follow;
"Since the IDS is a system that detects essentially, the network
administrator does not allow them to prevent attacks unless the security
control on the basis of what has been the detection".

 >>  P.S. Its not a conspiracy :)
I said "Are you really one person?" to Michael Aronoff, not said to you
Greg.

And why Michael Aronoff said
"Greg, since I found out we are really the same person." ??
I only said  "Are you really one person?" to Michael Aronoff.
I did never pointed you, Greg.

 >> I will get your(Michael Aronoff) IP unblocked shortly.
Why?  Why I must wait one week,  Michael Aronoff is shortly?

Again;
"IDS block is detects essentially. administrator do the control."

I tested the forum registration with another PC, another OS, another
browser and in public wifi spot.

The result is the same error. Registration stops on the way, I did not
be able to access all the url of example.So there seems to be a trap for
something to not be able to join someone.

Change the immediately setting, please unblock from yesterday.
No more lies.  If it is really IDS, should you can.

Eiji Hamano