[BlueOnyx:18192] Re: blocked IP address from store and forum

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 20 02:09:26 -05 2015

Eiji,

> Change the immediately setting, please unblock from yesterday.
> No more lies.  If it is really IDS, should you can.

You're tone and your manners are barely tolerable and I've had enough of
it already. So either you calm down or I'll give you a lengthy period to
calm down through a temporary ban on the list.

Actually let me make one thing *very* clear here: You haven't answered
my email from 19th July this year in which I asked for an explanation
why you are using unlicensed PKGs on multiple servers. I gave you the
benefit of doubt and asked for an explanation. You chose not to answer.

Now *if* I don't get a good explanation soon why the same order is
frequently reinstalled every couple of weeks on multiple servers of
yours, then I'll block your entire IP address range from access to all
BlueOnyx related servers, mirrors, from the shop and from NewLinQ.

And *that* will not be a malfunction of the IDS, but fully intentional.