[BlueOnyx:18214] Re: blocked IP address from store and forum

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Aug 20 21:56:19 -05 2015

Yes, I had received the mail.
However,  I have to skip in ordinary English e-mail because spam often.

Then I've read this sentence.
    http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/test/vmware133.hypers.net/email.txt
First vmware133.hypers.net is that it is a local machine.

And solarspeed-mod_php-5.3.6-SOL1AV in question;
You should of what I am using the 5106R-PHP-5.3.6-SOL1AV.pkg purchased.
It is a Server unlimited products.

In other words, it was to test the software that has already been
purchased at the local vmware machine. What makes the problem?  what is
a pirated?