[BlueOnyx:18232] Re: BX VM on VMWare repeatedly crashing

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 11:29:29 -05 2015

Hi, thanks for your help.

As just mentioned there’s no way to access anything by console or SSH.  The
recent outage shows all the memory being used, but almost no network
activity.  CPU is also low.

I’ll take a good look at the WP sites to see their admins are looking after
them properly.  I’ll also try and increase the memory.

Quick question though, there are Windows servers running on the same host.
Could their activity be affecting other VMs?  I’m not very familiar with VM
architecture.

Thanks, Richard