[BlueOnyx:18237] Re: Changing Secondary DNS to Primary

Dr Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 03:11:57 -05 2015

Yes, objectively I can see no reason why that shouldn't work.  I'll try
when I get into the office.

It's been a while since I got involved with DNS, I'd originally planned on
migrating to a database solution with MyDNS, but in the interim this seems
a good work around.

Where does BX store existing local zone files?  I'm guessing that even
though I've set them up as secondary, BX simply does a zone transfer from
the current remote, non public facing machine.