[BlueOnyx:18241] Re: Secondary zone file location

Dr Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 08:22:34 -05 2015

Yeah, I looked at that, but I'm not moving anything.  I want to convert the
Secondary DNS to Primary.  At present the box acts as public facing, and
pulls zones from a non public facing windows box.  The windows box has now
gone, so somewhere on the BX box there should be zones.

Chris suggested copying them into a new directory, then using the dnsimport
script.

However I cannot seem to locate the local zones...