[BlueOnyx:18272] Re: Email support only

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sat Aug 29 01:20:31 -05 2015

Hi

I sent email Gareg again.
However it seems useless even wait many days.

They seem to be backbiting in a separate thread.

Anyway they multiplied the suspicion to me again.
And they have silent again when I proved an innocence.

There is no way for solving the problem of my purchase softwares.

It seems it was like a conversation with the children.

Eiji Hamano