[BlueOnyx:18282] Re: imagick error after update

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Sat Aug 29 13:19:09 -05 2015

Thanks, Michael. I ran the commands you gave and ended up with an error
on the last one:

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/pecl install imagick
WARNING: channel "pecl.php.net" has updated its protocols, use "pecl
channel-update pecl.php.net" to update
downloading imagick-3.1.2.tgz ...
Starting to download imagick-3.1.2.tgz (94,657 bytes)
.....................done: 94,657 bytes
15 source files, building
WARNING: php_bin /home/solarspeed/php/bin/php appears to have a suffix
/bin/php, but config variable php_suffix does not match
running: phpize
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version:         20090626
Zend Module Api No:      20090626
Zend Extension Api No:   220090626
Please provide the prefix of Imagemagick installation [autodetect] :
building in /tmp/pear/temp/pear-build-adminDDS1xm/imagick-3.1.2
running: /tmp/pear/temp/imagick/configure --with-imagick
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for cc... cc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for icc... no
checking for suncc... no
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for system library directory... lib
checking if compiler supports -R... no
checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for PHP prefix... /home/solarspeed/php
checking for PHP includes... -I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php
-I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php/main
-I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php/TSRM
-I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php/Zend
-I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php/ext
-I/home/solarspeed/php/include/php/ext/date/lib
checking for PHP extension directory...
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20090626
checking for PHP installed headers prefix...
/home/solarspeed/php/include/php
checking if debug is enabled... no
checking if zts is enabled... no
checking for re2c... re2c
checking for re2c version... invalid
configure: WARNING: You will need re2c 0.13.4 or later if you want to
regenerate PHP parsers.
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable the imagick extension... yes, shared
checking whether to enable the imagick GraphicsMagick backend... no
checking ImageMagick MagickWand API configuration program... configure:
error: not found. Please provide a path to MagickWand-config or
Wand-config program.
ERROR: `/tmp/pear/temp/imagick/configure --with-imagick' failed

--
Jim