[BlueOnyx:18284] Re: imagick error after update

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:12:59 -05 2015

I wrote:
> shtool at '/tmp/pear/install/imagick/build/shtool' does not exist or is
not executable.

After a bit more Google-Fu I found out that it might be permissions for the
tmp folder. So I did the following:
mkdir /home/pear-tmp
/home/solarspeed/php/bin/pear config-set temp_dir /home/pear-tmp

That makes a new temp folder just for pear and then I told pear where it
was. That got me a bit further (the install started and asked one question)
but I then got a new error as follows:
checking ImageMagick MagickWand API configuration program... configure:
error: not found. Please provide a path to MagickWand-config or Wand-config
program.
ERROR: `/home/pear-tmp/imagick/configure --with-imagick' failed

Google has not helped with this error.