[BlueOnyx:16979] Re: User disk quotas don't match

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Fri Feb 6 11:33:39 -05 2015

...actually, I'm finding that many of my DNS A-records got wiped out in the
upgrade which is what's causing all of my problems and I'm doing a
domain-by-domain audit and correcting them manually which is restoring
service for customers.

It's odd and I can't find any consistency to determine which domains were
impacted and which weren't