[BlueOnyx:16999] Re: (no subject)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Feb 7 09:49:11 -05 2015

Hi Richard,

> Accessing the BX GUI gives: Fatal error: Call to undefined method
> System::getConfig()
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php on line 124

In that case there are several things that went wrong with your server,
Richard.

We can fix that, so don't worry. But based on that error message I can
say this:

1.) Your server is probably no longer running PHP-5.3.3, or the
/etc/admserv/php.ini has been modified, is missing or is incomplete. Or
the file /usr/lib/php/modules/i18n.so (provided by sausalito-i18n) is
missing or corrupted.

As long as a 5207R has a working PHP-5.3.3 it will not use CCE.php, but
will use the cce.so PHP library instead to communicate with CCE.

But apparently the "standard" way of communication with CCE is no longer
working on your 5207R.

2.) The function System::getConfig() is provided by base-alpine in this
library: /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/System.php.
That function reads the config file /usr/sausalito/ui/conf/ui.cfg and
comes with base-alpine-ui, which is a fundamental part of the GUI.

I just looked at that code and I can't see how that would break, unless
parts of the GUI that should be there aren't there.

Best would be if you contact me offlist and send me the login details so
that I can take a look.