[BlueOnyx:17002] Re: 5207R GUI: Fatal error: Call to undefined method (WAS: "no subject")

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Feb 7 10:52:32 -05 2015

On 2/7/2015 3:27 AM, Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web wrote:
> Quite a serious error our virtual server. Build is “build 20140909 for a
> 5207R in en_US”.
>
> Accessing the BX GUI gives: Fatal error: Call to undefined method
> System::getConfig()
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php on line 124

Hi Richard,
You may try this:
service cced.init restart
service admserv restart

If that does not kick it loose for you, maybe some more troubleshooting
will be helpful?  What shows in your /var/log/messages when you try
getting into the GUI?  How about /var/log/admserv/adm_error?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services