[BlueOnyx:17089] Re: 5208R Upgrades and question

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 13:10:24 -05 2015

Michael, thank you for taking the time to walk through this in such detail.

Michel wrote:
> But sure, you can change it in pluginsmin. Until the next base-alpine
update overwrites it

This is why I go to the work of writing the sed statements. I have a script
that I set to run after yum updates so my little 'tweaks' like this get put
back. I also replace the BlueOnyx images in the GUI with my logo :-)

Michel wrote:
>  If you change the two instances of "daemon /usr/sausalito/sbin/cced" to
this ...

I changed the php.ini and added this as you suggested but unfortunately when
I did that the GUI stopped working. All logins would fail with an invalid
username error. Once I changed the cced command back it worked again. So it
appears that there might be something wrong with the -st command.

Since you went to the trouble of finding it perhaps you could change the
timing in sessionmgr.h at some point.

Thanks for everything.