[BlueOnyx:17155] Fwd: [Ticket ID: 485804] Uploading third party softwares manualy on server ip ip 204.45.30.146 blueonix server does not load the software.

heather at trans-world.org heather at trans-world.org
Sat Feb 28 10:14:58 -05 2015

Hello sir,
Blueonyx seem to have no online support, no forums, no wiki and all the
support mails I sent you remain unanswered.
My system admin was stuck in uploading any third party softwares to
blueonyx the way I was also so I guess that having no support at all
from blueonyx I shold maybe switch to a better alternative like webmin
wirtualmin wich has a great support!

Having no news from you I think I will have to unsal blueonyx and use a
better alternative then as none of my support tickets or mailing list
mails are being responded,
regards, Heather