[BlueOnyx:17157] Re: Fwd: [Ticket ID: 485804] Uploading third party softwares manualy on server ip ip 204.45.30.146 blueonix server does not load the software.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Feb 28 11:18:37 -05 2015

Hi Heather,

> Blueonyx seem to have no online support, no forums, no wiki and all the
> support mails I sent you remain unanswered.

Sorry, but that is not exactly the truth.

Your messages on the BlueOnyx mailing list were answered and you
received valueable information there.

See:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devices.blueonyx.user/17105
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devices.blueonyx.user/17107

We do have a Wiki (see http://wiki.blueonyx.it/info/about ) which is
even built into the GUI.

I answered several of your offlist emails directly. Such as how to
switch phpMyAdmin against something else and pointed out that it is not
trivial, although possible.

The BlueOnyx GUI even has a support interface built in to send support
tickets. The number of tickets we received from you? None at all.

There is an email from you that I haven't answered yet, as my week was
filled with several 12-15 hour work days. That is why I pointed you to
the mailing list in first place, as the people here are usually very
helpful and can answer your questions, too.

> https://webbycentral.webbycart.com/viewticket.php?tid=485804
> &c=fpqS19yR

What's that? That's not one of our support resources.

> My system admin was stuck in uploading any third party softwares to
> blueonyx

>From our previous conversation (and your non existing order history in
the BlueOnyx shop) I can only assume that none of this third party
software is designed for BlueOnyx and you try to upload it via the GUI?
That's not really how it's done.

If you tell us what you're trying to do here, then I'm sure you'll
receive some valuable pointers.