[BlueOnyx:17162] Re: Fwd: [Ticket ID: 485804] Uploading third party softwares manualy on server ip ip 204.45.30.146 blueonix server does not load the software.

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Feb 28 14:15:55 -05 2015

Hello Heather,

On 2/28/2015 9:14 AM, heather at trans-world.org wrote:
> Blueonyx seem to have no online support, no forums, no wiki and all the
> support mails I sent you remain unanswered.

I had a look and found 2 previous emails from you on the BlueOnyx
mailing list, both sent within 25 minutes of each other:
[BlueOnyx:17143] Does blueonyx has any developer wiki documentation?

This was answered in about 2 hours by Michael Stuaber, who provided
specific links to answer your questions.

[BlueOnyx:17144] How can I configure the blueonyx Qube3  features ?

Michael Stauber and I both provided answers to this question.

To say that "all" (okay, let's really say "both") of the "support mails"
have gone unanswered seems rather inaccurate, then.

> My system admin was stuck in uploading any third party softwares to
> blueonyx the way I was also so I guess that having no support at all
> from blueonyx I shold maybe switch to a better alternative like webmin
> wirtualmin wich has a great support!

Uh oh.  We see this trouble from time to time.  Someone has a "system
admin".  Often times this is simply someone who professes to have great
skill, but in reality is a moderate to advanced user of online search.
  If someone is well and truly "stuck in uploading any third party
softwares" (sic) then I honestly must question their capabilities as a
"system admin".

> Having no news from you I think I will have to unsal blueonyx and use a
> better alternative then as none of my support tickets or mailing list
> mails are being responded,

I'm actually wondering if one day you will be using a search engine and
then stumble upon this thread thinking that nobody had ever responded,
but actually realizing that the spam filter on your cPanel server must
have prevented you from receiving replies.

Any emails that you have sent to the BlueOnyx mailing list have, in
fact, received replies.

This particular message (17155) is the first we have learned you're
having difficulty uploading to the server.  However, you have not
provided any further details, no error messages, no information on what
it is that you're looking to accomplish.   I hope that you can
understand, therefore, that it is very difficult to provide you with
very good "support."

Although there are many experienced BlueOnyx users and techs on this
mailing list, I'm not aware of any members of this list who are psychic.
  Therefore I'm afraid we're going to need a little more help from your
end to discover what the actual trouble is that you are having.

Or, as you have put it, you can instead "unsal" the BlueOnyx software
and use "wirtualmin wich has a great support".   I'm such a rotten tech
that I don't even know how to "unsal" software, and I've never heard of
"wirtualmin wich".  If that other option  "has a great support" (I'm
imagining many trusses, or perhaps comfortable briefs) and all the
BlueOnyx group can manage to do is answer the questions that you ask, I
think that choosing another avenue may be your best bet.

Best of luck to you,

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services