[BlueOnyx:16868] Re: What am I forgetting? (Migration related)

Gerrit Haas Gerrit.Haas at bpanet.de
Mon Jan 19 03:27:07 -05 2015

You may double check the main settings/server settings within network services -> web and the settings that are specific for the vsite.
You may set each of them for testing purposes to "allow override all".

Another idea:
You may restart httpd manually, sometimes it gets stuck, when many changes are made.
(/etc/init.d/httpd stop)
Ps -aux to see, if there are processes left running - killall -9 httpd
Afterwards /etc/init.d/httpd start

You may also check the SSL Settings for this site and the port bindings. Seems that the certificate is not correctly bound to the site -respective the ip..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Frankfurt
With kind regards from Frankfurt
Gerrit Haas

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Systemadministrator
Tel.: +49 69952181 52
Fax: +49 69952181 41
eMail: Gerrit.Haas at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.